Writing a Sound Business Plan in the Stone Industry
- Published in Stone Business Magazine - October and November 2006
By David K. Speaker
In late October 2006 Stone Business Magazine published Part I of this informative article, written by professional business plan writer David Speaker. It addresses why business plans are important, how to get started, and why writing a good plan can improve your bottom line. Stone Business Magazine is the premier industry trade magazine for the rapidly growing natural stone and stone fabrication industries.
In late November, Stone Business Magazine published Part II. In Part II, we review:
David Speaker is a professional business writer and
document expert. He operates Probizwriters, LLC, a full-service business-writing
consultancy based in Ohio, serving clients throughout North America. He can be
• the tools you need for conducting your market analysis;
• how to gather statistics;
• the essentials of financial information and basics of presentation; and
• how to shop your plan and find the right audience.
Copyright 2006, David K. Speaker. All rights reserved.
Staying on top of your Business Plan is vital. Don’t hesitate. Click here for a free quote today.
Return to Partners / Resources
Return to Business Plans
Visit our Blog